Archiving a project
Daniel Santos
2018-08-05 23:23:10 UTC
Hello,

Since I couldn’t find a xcode mailing list I am posting this here.
I have a swift/cocoa app that I developed. I archived it and placed it on the applications folder.
I am writing an applescript script to drive it using system events.
There is a button I am activating that causes the application to crash.
I corrected the bug, re-archived it and ran the applescript again. It crashes anyway.
I then made some other changes to the line of code stated on the error report, and re-archived it.
It always crashes on the same line. Even removing an array indexing instruction that is the cause of the error (index out of range)

I suspect that the archives are not being updated with the compiled code. Am I going nuts ?

Thanks
Saagar Jha

This email sent
Alex Zavatone
2018-08-06 08:48:10 UTC
There is one like this one.

***@apple-dev.groups.io

Cheers
Alex Zavaotne
https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/cocoa-dev/saagar%40saagarjha.com <https://lists.apple.com/mailman/options/cocoa-dev/saagar%40saagarjha.com>
Jens Alfke
2018-08-06 16:46:46 UTC
Post by Saagar Jha
There used to be an Xcode mailing list, but it was shut down a while back. I assume most of the usual traffic to that list has thoroughly dispersed throughout the rest of the lists on this site, as well as help groups elsewhere on the internet.
I run an unofficial Xcode mailing list at https://apple-dev.groups.io/g/xcode <https://apple-dev.groups.io/g/xcode> , and a number of other lists with similar topics to the lists here; you can see them at https://apple-dev.groups.io/g/main <https://apple-dev.groups.io/g/main> . They get a decent amount of traffic. I figured it was a good idea to have a listserv that isn't in danger of being shut down tomorrow…

(And yeah, there are Apple's official developer forums, which they would prefer we use, but like many people I dislike their usability.)

—Jens

This email sent