[OT] Experienced Freelance Mac and iOS Developer available
Dave
2018-04-25 11:16:12 UTC
Hello All,

I’m looking for remote work on Mac and iOS.

I have over 25 years experience on the Mac and iOS since the first iPhone.

I’ve recently finishing a long contract where I gained a *lot* of experience in Accessibility on the Mac.

I’m looking for remote work and will be willing to work for less than the market rate in return for this flexibility.

If you’d like to see my CV/Resume please drop me a line privately.

All the Best
Dave